Sunday, July 31, 2011

34 weeks....and counting

I guess it is time for an update.  I went to the doctor on Friday for my routine weekly check-up.  She hooked me up to the non stress test to see I was having contractions pretty frequently.  I haven't progressed any more.  I am still around 2 cms. dilated.  She also thinks he is still breech but she didn't want to poke around too much since I was contracting.  Still praying he will turn, but have accepted that I will do what is best for him.  She also went ahead and did another fetal fibronectin test, which I don't have the results back for yet.  They are good for two weeks though and I had one last week, so if they are as accurate as they say we have at least one week. This is especially good since my dr. is on vacation next week.  Needless to say I am now on bedrest :(.  Ha, if you know my personality this is really hard for me.  I think it is way harder this time because I have a very active 3 year old who wants "mommy" to do everything.  For the most part she is pretty understanding, but I know it is hard on her and that kills me.  I keep telling myself I need to keep Carson in a few more weeks to get him as strong as possible.  The contractions are kind of a blessing in disguise for me because they make me slow down.  Although I won't complain if they would stop :).

I did get a chance to take some maternity pictures this weekend and I am soo excited to see them.  My friend Diana took them and she is amazing.  I never got any with Kaylee since she came early so we wanted to make sure we got these in.  If I can figure out how to post pictures, I plan on posting some of them and the nursery soon.

As always I want to thank everyone for their prayers, support, dinners, and love.  We are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment