Saturday, May 28, 2011

Introduction to our little family

I am not quite sure where to even start.  I guess I should start by telling you how blessed I am to have such an amazing family.  I have an incredible husband, Charles, who is the best father.  He has had to balance working full time, going to MBA school full time, being a husband, and being a father for the past 3 years.  He recently graduated with his MBA and we couldn't be more proud of him.  I have a wonderful 3 year old, Kaylee, who keeps us laughing.  She is the sweetest, smartest, and most strong-willed 3 year old I know.  She loves to sing and dance and is such a little performer.  We also have a son on the way, Carson.  He is the main reason I decided to do this blog.  My pregnancy is one that I could write a book on and I am only 25 weeks along.  It has been a complete roller coaster ride with this little man.  From day one we thought we were going to lose him.  Then we have since found out about an enlarged kidney, a heart defect and a diagnosis of Down Syndrome.  This little man is such a fighter.  We have definitely had our ups and downs emotionally and I want to be as honest as I can about them in this blog.  We anxiously await his arrival.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started a blog. I look forward to hearing more about the beautiful Koch family!

    ReplyDelete